LifeWatch Ambulatory Cardiac Telemetry (ACT)
LifeWatch is a U.S leader in the field of ambulatory cardiac monitoring including Mobile Cardiac Telemetry. LifeWatch has experienced great success in MCT in large part because they offer a small, reliable MCT device with arguably the best reporting in the industry. The LifeWatch brand for MCT is called Ambulatory Cardiac Telemetry or ACT for short.
The LifeStar ACT offers great functional capabilities the Ambulatory Cardiac Telemetry devices. The monitor offers multiple channel recording capabilities with a very simple operating system (user-interface) in each device. LifeWatch is an established leader as their ACT system has capabilities to record and store multiple channels of continuous, real-time ECG information for a period of up to 30 days.
LifeWatch offers two variations of their LifeStar ACT product line:
The Lifewatch Ambulatory Cardiac Telemetry (ACT) Monitor is one of the industry’s most used Mobile Cardiac Telemetry device.
The Lifewatch ACT Ex model device utilizes the same platform as the ACT model device but with greater reporting & analysis capabilities
LifeWatch LifeStar ACT Reporting Features:
- Marked Symptomatic & Asymptomatic arrhythmia activity
- 24 hour Heart Rate trend report
- Minimum & maximum heart rates including average BPM
- Arrhythmia analysis report includes:
- Atrial Fibrillation (A-Fib)
- Tachycardia analysis (V-Tach, SVT)
- Number and duration of each arrhythmic episodes
- Arrhythmia activity reported as daily percentage
- ECG strips as it correlating to the baseline, daily, or manual recording and physician notification
- 24 Hour daily reports
- Complete summary report
- Additional ECG strips available upon request