Midmark IQHolter Holter Monitor
The Midmark IQholter® system combines a compact digital recorder with three powerful software applications. Our three tiers of Holter solutions are specifically designed to meet different practice needs, from family physicians to cardiologists.
- 3 Channel Holter recording
- 5 or 7 Lead configurations available
- Small, lightweight monitor weighs only 2.8 oz
- On-screen ECG verifies patient hookup quality
- Pacemaker detection & analysis
- 5-lead hookup for 3-channel recording (7-lead option available)
- Removable Secure Digital (SD) Card
- Low cost Holter Monitor
- Seamleass EMR Integration of ECG data
- Integrates with IQHolter Series Midmark Holter Analysis Softwares
Midmark IQHolter Series Holter Software Analysis Options:
Midmark has several versions of Holter Monitoring analysis software to accomodate different practicing environments. Each software version has a range of automated reporting & analysis capabilities designed to suit the needs of different specialties.
The Midmark IQHolter Series Holter Analysis Software:
Easy-to-use Holter software with fully automated analysis and reporting, designed for routine monitoring situations in fast-paced offices.
- IQholter® EX
Includes the standard features of IQholter® with expanded functionality for A-Fib, QT/QTc and HRV analysis, template editing, Smart Page Scan and more.
- IQholter® EP
Includes all the features of IQholter® EX plus Pacemaker detection of single and dual-chamber paced beats for non-captures and sensing failures.
Download Free Holter Monitor Comparison