Welch Allyn Holter Monitors
Welch Allyn has offered Holter Monitoring products for decades. Welch Allyn is known to provide reliable Holter Monitoring devices at affordable prices.
The Welch Allyn HR 100 is an affordable 2-3 Channel Holter Monitor
The Welch Allyn HR 300 is a reliable 3 channel Holter Monitor device.
Both recorders are simple in function with the HR 300 being the higher end model with a digital display and increased sampling (500-1000 samples per second) rates for pacemaker detection.
With the HillRom acquisition of Mortara, Welch Allyn now offers:
The Mortara H3+™ is well known in the Holter Monitoring industry with (arguably) the smallest Holter Monitor in the industry.
The H12+™ is a 12-Lead Holter Monitor device that is useful for complex arrhythmia monitoring.
The Burdick / Mortara 4250 is one of the most reliable Holter Monitoring Devices ever distributed in the marketplace.
Welch Allyn Holter Analysis Software
Welch Allyn provides a low cost Holter Monitoring Analysis software platform that integrates with their line of Holter Monitor recording devices. The features of the Welch Allyn Holter Analysis software include:
- Integrates with all Welch Allyn HR-100 and HR-300 Holter Monitor recorders
- Review study results from multiple review modes:
- Arrhythmia review mode
- Heart Rate review mode
- Beat by beat mode
- Full Disclosure review mode
- Relabel beats individually or globally
- Manually categorize and re-categorize each ECG strip
- Manually categorize and re-categorize artifact
- Control analysis speed of full-disclosure review
- Adjustable resolution in Full disclosure mode
- Auto-paging function
- Floating report interpretation window
- Eliminate entire channel
- Adjustable administrative permission