ACSD CORE-2 Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) Monitor
ACS Diagnostics ((ACSD) released their newest real-time AECG monitor called the ACSD CORE-2. The CORE stands for ‘Cardiac Outpatient Real-time ECG’ which was introduced with its predessor called the CORE¹².
The ACS CORE¹² monitor is slightly different in configuration to other MCT devices as the CORE¹² is an integrated device with only one piece. The CORE¹² has approval on its ECG algorithm to detect abnormal ECG activity as well as a monitoring technician in the ACS Diagnostics laboratory monitoring every beat. ACSD launched the newest miniature version called the ACSD CORE-2 multi-function real-time continuous AECG monitor.
Features of the ACS Diagnostics CORE-2:
- Small compact design weighing 5.8 oz.
- Real-time (near) transmission of all ECG data regardless of the application
- Quick & easy setup & user interface
- Built in cellular device eliminates additional gateway module
- Multi-cellular networks for optimal connectivity
- Up to 72 hours of battery life in MCT mode
- Mobile charging feature (charge on the go)
- Clip on to clothing or onto an adhesive
- Daily report summary
- End of Study report summary
- Full disclosure available every 24 hours or any time upon request