With the acquisition of BioTelemetry by Philips Healthcare, the ePatch is emerged as the primary AECG solution replacing traditional 24 hour Holter monitoring studies. The Philips ePatch is designed to be employed for long term continuous AECG monitoring. Long term continuous AECG monitoring (also referred to as extended Holter monitoring) with the ePatch is small, convenient wearable monitor that can record for a duration of up to 14 days.
The Philips ePatch has grown in popularity with the announcement of national reimbursement coverage for long term continuous AECG monitoring. The ePatch is flexible in its configuration to best accommodate the monitoring needs of the patient and the ordering physician. The ePatch is capable of being worn as a single channel patch as well a multi-lead configuration for a 2 channel recording.
Features of Philips ePatch:
- Small, compact design for improved patient compliance
- Water resistant to enable patients to go about their daily activities
- Singe channel AECG recording up to 14 days
- Flexible lead options for multiple channel recordings
- Single channel patch option
- Single channel with 1 lead to adapt to patient physiology
- 3 leads, 3 channel optional configuration for up to 5 days of continuous recording
- Cost effective & clinically versatile option for medical facilities