CORE¹² Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) Monitor
ACS Diagnostics has recently announced the release of their proprietary mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) monitor called the CORE¹² (Cardiac Outpatient Real-time ECG). The CORE¹² is the first to have FDA approval as a multi-function cardiac monitor capable of performing a 12 Lead EKG, 24 – 14 day Holter monitoring (continuous ECG monitoring), cardiac event monitoring, mobile cardiac telemetry monitoring as well as 12 Lead ECG for Stress Testing.
The ACS CORE¹² monitor is slightly different in configuration to other MCT devices as the CORE¹² is an integrated device with only one piece. The CORE¹² has approval on its ECG algorithm to detect abnormal ECG activity as well as a monitoring technician in the ACS Diagnostics laboratory monitoring every beat. ACSD launched the newest miniature version called the ACSD CORE-2 multi-function real-time continuous AECG monitor.
Additional Features of the ACS CORE¹²:
- Wireless transmission of all ECG data regardless of the application
- Color touch screen for enhanced user interface
- Video tutorials for both staff & patients
- Built in cellular device for reliable communication
- 5.8 ounces in weight
- 24+ hour battery life in MCT mode
- Simple battery replacement to minimize any downtime
- Daily report summary
- End of Study report summary
- Full disclosure available upon request