GE SEER Light Holter Monitor
GE is known for manufacturing high quality, reliable products. Holter Monitoring is no substitute. GE acquired Marquette back in 1998 and has since introduced several Holter Monitoring devices to complement their line of medical products.
The GE SEER Light Holter monitor is a unique design that promotes flexibility in a medical facility. The SEER Light has a remote programming device to enable device configuration in a well diverse practicing environment. Further features of the GE SEER Light Holter Monitor include:
- 2–3 channels of ECG recording
- 24-48 hour recording capabilities
- Small, light-weight recording device that weights only 2.5 oz.
- Pacemaker detection capabilities
- Integrated (internal) solid-state memory
- Patient event button allows patients to quickly and easily indicate when an episode occurs.
- Compatible with MARS Holter analysis software
- Handheld programming device provides flexible patient data entry to accommodate any practicing environment
- Visual confirmation of correct lead placement.