CardiacMonitoring.com is created to consolidate the most useful information & tools about ambulatory cardiac monitoring (AECG) into one resource rather than scattered across the world wide web. Our goal is to connect monitoring companies (such as yours) with qualified leads for physicians & medical personnel actively looking for ambulatory cardiac monitoring (AECG) products & services.
We have several options for enhancing your exposure with CardiacMonitoring.com. There are standard options and there are custom sponsored Cardiac Monitoring Marketing Programs. The standard options include:
Complimentary Listing (no charge)
Complimentary listings are only available in the “Service & Reseller” page listings. The placement includes a brief description for the listing. This option is valid for 1 listing only.
Standard Directory Listings (12 months per category)
Standard Listings are the listings in each category. The listing includes a brief description including a link to a summary page. Summary content is limited on the Directory, Company, Product summary pages.
Company Directory listings
Company Summary Page (for each category)
- Company Summary Page as Holter Monitoring company – See example of Welch Allyn | Mortara Monitors
- Company Summary Page as Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) company –
- Company Summary Page as Cardiac Event Monitoring company
- Company Summary Page limited to 500 words
Standard Directory & Product Summary Listings (12 months per category)
Standard Listings are the listings in each category. The listing includes a brief description including a link to a summary page.
Category Directory Listings:
Product Category Summary Page (optional for each category)
- Your Product Summary Holter, Event, MCT Monitors. Ex: Mortara Holter Monitors,
- 2 revisions for our Summary page content.
- Product Summary pages are limited to 600 words.
Product (specific) Page (for each product)
- Your Product Page – Holter, Event, MCT Monitors. Ex: ACS Clip Holter Monitor
- 2 revisions for our Summary page content.
- Product Specific pages are limited to 150 words.
Enhanced Listings (12 months)
The Enhanced Listings are Top Placements in both Company & Product Directories with one link to your company website on one of your Company or Product summary pages.
Custom Marketing & Specific Placement Campaigns
Custom marketing campaigns are available if you prefer specific exposure and/or promotions on specific pages. For example, you can enroll in our Free Holter Trial or Free Trial for Event Monitoring. These are based on performance only where you pay for each lead that enrolls in a Free Trial. Other custom campaigns include a banners, ad box or special promotions on competitor’s pages. You can also promote features of your products and services with customer web forms to download brochures, coupons for free trial etc in specific places. Please let us know by email if you would like to discuss a custom campaign.
Company Spotlight (based on duration)
- Company Spotlight link displayed on more than 600 web pages. This will feature your company, your products, & offer a unique promotion
- Offer Free Trial promotion or ‘Download Brochure‘ (for example) with web form to capture prospective Lead / Contact info from the web form is sent directly to your inbox
- Display your company logo
- Exposure for a period of 90 days
- 2 free leads of your choice within the 90 day period
- Leads beyond the 2 complimentary leads are subject to standard rates. Please inquire by email for our standard rates.
- Content Limited to 600 words
Leads (sharing) Program
Our Cardiac Monitoring Leads Program allows your company to have direct access to physicians & medical professionals actively looking for cardiac monitoring products & services. The Cardiac Monitoring Leads Program is to connect you with those looking to purchase or contract service specific to Holter monitoring, event monitoring & mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT). For more information, click CardiacMonitoring.com Leads Program.
Direct Email Marketing
CardiacMonitoring.com has over 10’s of thousands of active contacts that are proven to be useful for a variety of purposes. If you are a professional cardiac monitoring company looking to tap our network of physicians & medical professionals, please inquire how we can help. Common campaigns are to expand awareness for new product releases, merger / acquisitions, lead generation etc.
For more details about pricing, rates, & general guidelines for partnering with CardiacMonitoring.com, please complete the web form on the right side or email us directly at sales@CardiacMonitoring.com.