Phillips DigiTrak XT Holter Monitor
The Phillips DigiTrak XT is the newest model to accompany the company’s long history of reliable Holter monitoring products. The new Phillips DigiTrak XT has many improvements from its predecessors including smaller design, lighter in weight with extending recording capabilities.
Additional Features include:
- On-screen ECG Display to ensure quality hook up
- On Screen lead diagram for properly lead placement
- 12-lead (EASI Lead) standard on all recorders
- Flexible sampling rate capabilities for high frequency recordings
- Pacemaker detection and analysis
- Battery signal indicator
- Simple user interface for staff of all skill levels
- Internal memory for improved reliability
- Lightest recorder in the industry weighing only 2.2 ounces
- Ultra slim in design for patient comfort
- Available water resistant case
- 1 – 7 days recording capabilities
- Event button to capture symptomatic events
- Reduce costs & weight with 1 AAA battery
- Integrates with the Phillips Holter Software Analysis
Phillips Holter Monitoring Analysis Software
- Easy to use for varying skill levels
- Quick, accurate reporting capabilities
- Accurate classification & Quantification Arrhythmia analysis (Zymed Algorithm)
- Ventricular ectopy analysis
- Supraventricular ectopic analysis
- QT analyiss
- Atrial Fibrillation Analysis
- Download ECG files in less than 90 seconds.
- Scan in minutes using any of four distinct styles, all powered by the exclusive Zymed algorithm.
- Customizable integration with EMR or HIS
- EASI Lead system provides superior diagnostic information with 12 channels (5 leads) of derived ECG.