Nuubo ECG Vest
Hemodynamics Co. is proud to introduce the industry’s very first true wearable ambulatory ECG (AECG) Monitoring technology called the Nuubo ECG Vest. The Nuubo ECG Vest was designed with both the clinician & patient in mind. The new wearable is unique in that it has no adhesives, no sticky electrodes, no uncomfortable skin prep or skin irritation. The Nuubo ECG Vest is ideal for patient comfort while gathering up to >3 million beats of ECG data & analysis for the clinician.
The Nuubo ECG Vest uses a easily removable textile-type material that is worn similar to a bra or vest. The Vest is easily applied by the patient removing the complexity of re-applying electrodes & lead wires compared to traditional monitors. Patient compliance with the Nuubo ECG Vest is upwards of 92% for a monitoring period of up to 30 days due to the simplicity & comfort.
From a technical / clinical analysis standpoint, the Nuubo ECG Vest has arguably the most robust reporting in the industry. Not only do patients love the Vest, but physicians & medical professionals are blown away at the depth of data & analysis from a 30 day study. The Nuubo ECG Vest has a complex back end analysis platform called the Leonardo which employs complex arrhythmia capabilities to learn the patient’s ECG morphology to improve the accuracy and reduce time to analyze these (often) long term studies.
Hemodynamics has proven to be flexible in their offerings for the Nuubo ECG Vest in that they offer a service model as well as a turn key model for busy clinics with staff to generate their own reports.
The service model is where the Vest, Recorder and Leonardo analysis software is provided by Hemodynamics at no cost and the billing is performed by the clinic for the patient hookup & physician interpretation. The turn key model is where the the medical facility purchases the equipment and bills globally for each study.
Some of the benefits of the Nuubo ECG Vest include:
- No Adhesives, electrodes, skin irritation with Nuubo ECG Vest
- No lead wires, or complex application of the vest
- Monitoring capabilities of 1-30 days
- Highest patient compliance among all types of monitoring technology
- Abundant clinical data with long term studies provides a more comprehensive picture of the patient’s ECG activity.
- Longer studies demonstrate much higher probability of detecting transient arrhythmias such as atrial fibrillation
- Arguably the most robust reporting in the industry