GE CardioMem CM 4000 Holter Monitor
GE has recently introduced the CM 4000 model Holter Monitor that has significant technological advancements over prior models. The device has a nice touch screen user interface with a color screen. Much like you would expect from GE, the device has many additional features than your average Holter Monitor device.
Features of the New Holter Monitor include:
- Small, lightweight design for convenient patient monitoring
- 5- or 7- lead options
- Large, color display
- Intuitive touch-screen user interface
- Wireless data transfer via Bluetooth for patient setup
- On board notifications:
- Faulty electrode detection avoid additional repeat studies
- Continuous battery monitoring.
- Additional functions:
- Pacemaker function
- Transthoracic impedance indicator
- Water resistant
- Dictated through the built-in voice recorder.
- After recording, transfer the file to a PC via hi-speed USB interface.