Biomedical Systems Holter Monitors
Biomedical has provided Holter Monitor solutions for nearly 4 decades. With arguably the most experience of any Holter company, it is safe to say that Biomedical Systems may have slight advantage in Holter Monitor technology. Biomedical Systems can offer Holter Monitor scanning services as well as a turn key Holter Monitor solution to cardiovascular facilities.
There are two model Holter Monitors available from Biomedical Systems:
The Biomedical BMS 300 is a very reliable device for standard Holter Monitoring applications.
The BMS 1200 is a derived 12 lead Holter Monitor commonly used in the research environment.
Century Series Holter Analysis Software
The Century Series Holter analysis software has great flexibility in report generation & analysis parameters. Further, the Century Series is known for sound network integration capabilities. This is especially useful for larger facilities with multiple sites looking to centralize the Holter analysis in one central location. The Century Series is flexible in file formats and security features needed in today’s medical facilities.
Additional Features include:
- Automated arrhythmia analysis
- Classification & Quantification of various arrhythmias
- Color coded beat labeling for easy analysis & editing
- Edit ‘beat by beat’ or re-label entire category
- 3 Channel Superimposition
- Paging mode for rapid analysis
- ST segment analysis
- QT analysis
- Heart Rate Variability (using time domain methodology)
- Pacemaker analysis