Hemodynamics Company is proud to introduce the EZecg Patch for long term continuous ECG monitoring (or long term Holter monitoring). The EZecg Patch is one of the newest wearable ambulatory cardiac monitoring patch to hit the US market. The EZecg Patch is considered by many to be a superior method of ambulatory cardiac monitoring when compared to traditional 24 hour Holter monitoring.
The EZecg Patch is preferred by the majority of patients over traditional cardiac monitors because this peel & stick wearable device is light weight, there are no traditional lead wires and the EZecg patch can be worn while showering or bathing. The EZecg Patch weighs approximately 1 ounce that is traditionally worn for a period of 3-7 days.
Features of the EZecg Patch:
- Rivaled as smallest wearable patch on the market
- No traditional lead wires
- Water Resistant
- No external batteries
- 3-7 Days of continuous ECG monitoring
- Single Channel ECG Recording
- Increase in patient compliance
- Comprehensive final report