Heartrak Smart AF Event Monitor
Heartrak Smart AF automatically records asymptomatic ECG data without patient involvement. The Heartrak Smart AF uses accurate, embedded algorithms to detect and record episodes of Atrial Fibrillation, Bradycardia, and Tachycardia. The ECG data that Heartrak Smart AF provides can help physicians with early diagnosis and treatment of illusive arrhythmias. The Heartrak Smart AF also includes an Event Button to record symptomatic events that are felt by the patient.
Heartrak Smart AF is a comfortable and convenient monitor for patients to wear and use during day-to-day activities. The recorder’s extended memory and programming options offer the physician flexible set-up and configuration.
Features of the Heartrak Smart AF
- Auto-Trigger Loop Memory Cardiac Event Recorder
- Capture asymptomatic events with proprietary Smart AF™ and Brady/Tachy algorithms;
- Small, 90 gram device is discreet and easy to operate;
- Powered by 1AA Alkaline battery (w/ 14 day battery life);
- Extended memory and programming options offer flexible set-up and configuration options;
- LED status indicators alert patient when battery needs replacement and when memory is full and requires upload.