CardioPAL SAVI Event Monitor
Medicomp strongly claims that the CardioPAL SAVI Cardiac Event Monitor is the most clinically accurate Event Monitor available in the industry. The CardioPAL SAVI is an auto-triggering device that can capture asymptomatic arrhythmias and symptomatic arrhythmias based on rate, rhythm, morphology, and p-wave abnormalities with their proprietary algorithm called the Diogenes. The CardioPAL SAVI is described by Medicomp to be a 30-day Holter study that only captures the relevant data.
Features of the CardioPAL SAVI Event Monitor:
- Accurate analysis via the proprietary Diogenes ECG algorithm
- On board user interface assesses ECG quality during patient hook-up.
- SAVI differentiates electronic noise and muscular artifact from real cardiac abnormalities
- A Fib, Bradycardia, Pediatric & pacemaker modes.
- Monitored by Medicomp laboratory 24 hours a day, seven days a week by certified trained professionals